Detego’s® Case Management System is the central management hub for the creation and management of investigative tasks as well as digital exhibit processing and reporting.
Investigative Case Management System
Centrally Manage Incident/Investigations
The Investigative Case Management System (CMS) enables all incidents/investigations to be centrally managed, started and assigned, have resources assigned, create and manage investigative tasks, and provide a complete workflow management system for all of an organization’s investigations.
- Customized Case Management Solution for your specific investigative workflows.
- Holistic 360° view of all your cases.
- Total governance over your investigative teams.
- Automated workflows with tailored notifications and escalations.
- Bulletproof reporting and concrete audit trails.
- As used by Amazon, the world’s largest company by market cap.
Exhibit Case Management System
Centrally Manage Digital Exhibits
The Exhibit Case Management System provides a structured, proven process ideal for managing the handling, processing and reporting of examinations of digital exhibits in set down procedures both in Digital Forensic Laboratories, and across all other sites.
- Structured, proven process for managing the handling, processing and reporting of the examinations of digital exhibits.
- Follow set down procedures specific to organizational requirements
- Complete management oversight of all the digital cases
- Built with your ISO 17025 methodologies in mind.